1. SCH Commercial Properties
Local firm SCH Commercial Properties enlisted the help of Sol PV Group Ltd to design and supply their 200kWp Solar PV system, on an Old Cotton Mill, Dunkirk Mills in Halifax.
- System size: 200kWp
- Install type: Roof mounted on new steel sheets
- Panel model: WINAICO - WST250P6
- Inverters: Samil Power SolarLake
- Estimated annual output: 175,000 kWh
- Annual CO2 Savings: 102.4 Tonnes
2. Calderdale College
“Working with Sol PV Group has allowed our learners the opportunity to gain experience of these new technologies. In the near future our learners will gain industry standard certification and be able to enter the marketplace and offer their customers the opportunity of an investment that will help with those energy bills for 20 years or more. Here at Calderdale College we understand that these trades will need to be skilled in more than the basics, so we have pride in that our apprentices and learners will be industry ready, including the new sustainable technologies.
"Sol PV Group provided Calderdale college with exceptional service through the whole process, from initial enquiry through design and installation of our Solar PV system. We would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone, Their service and professionalism is exemplary. We look forward to working with Tony, Chris and their team on future projects at Calderdale College.”
3. NHS – North West Ambulance Service
- Sol PV Group Ltd were awarded the prestigious contract to Design supply and Install for the North West Ambulance Service (NWAS) as part of their drive to reduce energy costs and carbon footprint across numerous sites in the North West.
- The PV arrays were one of numerous measures which also included Micro-CHP boilers, LED & Low Energy Lighting schemes and Water Recycling as part of the services north-west roll out.
- Sol PV Group managed the whole process across 9 sites in the North West.
Our services included DNO liaison and Grid applications, full site surveys through to Full System Design Supply and Installation.
- Bolton South – 50kWp System
- Broughton Headquarters and 999 base – 50kWp System
- Bootle – 50kWp System
- Flimby (Cumbria) – 27kWp System
- Manchester Central – 30kwp System
- Manchester Hart – 50kwp System
- Wallasey – 30kWp System
- Runcorn – 15kWp System
- Warrrington – 50kWp system
4. LEO Group
Leo Group is one of the UK’s leading environmental companies, playing a major role in waste management and recycling. Leo Group are also at the very heart of the British meat industry, specialising in the collection and processing of animal by-products into meals, oils and pet food ingredients, which they export around the world.
- Scot Proteins Ltd, Aberdeen – 250 kWp System
- Leo Group Ltd Swalesmoor, Halifax – 500kW System
- Omega Proteins Ltd, Penrith – 250kW System
- Omega Proteins Ltd, Bradford – 500kW System
- Mayfield Farm, Birmingham – 1MW (1000kW)
5. Wigan Warriors
38 x Winaico WST260P6 Modules.
1 x Power One/ABB 10,000TL OUTD Inverter.
Expected to generate approximately 7,500kW hrs per year
6. Dunkirk Mills Pv Scheme
WINAICO WST260P6 Modules x 770
SAMIL POWER Inverters
RENUSOL Metasole Mounting system on Bespoke Roof
Expected Annual Generation - 155,000 kW Hrs